TESOL - ESL/EFL - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Spelling Bee - Meet the latest and YOUNGEST contestant here!!
As I Travel This Pilgrim Journey
Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Vocabulary in Use - Student Feedback
Desperately seeking Harmony

Categories

Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Experiencing Other Cultures
Festivities
Professional Development
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Effective Writing: Emails to Essays

Hello class of Summer 1, 2016! What a pleasure to meet you all today.  I look forward to a wonderful 7-week session where we both learn and explore various topics to write about.  This is an updated post where we can continue communicating with each other.  Best regards and Happy Writing!  ~ Prof. Leslie

9 Comments to Effective Writing: Emails to Essays:

Comments RSS
Denise St-Hilaire Sj on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:48 PM
Dear Professor, It was a wonderful writing class start and I hope to learn as much as we can from you. Sincerely Denise
Reply to comment

Professor Leslie on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:25 AM
Thank you, Denise. I look forward to a wonderful summer of learning!

uk dissertation on Friday, June 29, 2018 1:26 AM
This site address is so acclaimed and gives relatively entire insight about the prescription. I am so eager to peruse this data and going to download this duplicate. I know this is critical address and I would not like to miss this shot.
Reply to comment

Blade Runner 2 on Saturday, November 24, 2018 7:48 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, May 11, 2019 12:06 AM
Reply to comment

Customize t-shirts on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 3:28 PM
Reply to comment

India Live Stream on Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:31 PM
Every day, we create the best custom silk screen prints possible for our customers. Add your design, photos, logo, or artwork. You can even add your own custom text, numbers & quotes. Watch Live Cricket Streaming online & stay updated with fastest live cricket scores on Hotstar. Get live coverage, match highlights, match replays, popular cricket video clips and much more on ... Follow the Blues: Analysing India Squad. India vs Pakistan Live Stream India vs England Live Stream India vs Australia Live Stream India vs South Africa Live Stream India vs New Zealand Live Stream India vs Bangladesh Live Stream India vs Windies Live Stream
Reply to comment

essayshark on Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:34 PM
You are a real writing expert. I love that. Hope you will continue posting such great posts.
Reply to comment

SEO KHAN on Friday, July 12, 2019 4:50 PM
Rugby fans all over the world are always at fever pitch once the cup draws close, this years cup is drawing more attention then usual. The cup is being held in Asia for the first time, and the world cup will feature a new logo based on the current rugby world cup logo instead of the traditional cup rugby logo. Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Streaming
Reply to comment