TESOL - ESL/EFL - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Spelling Bee - Meet the latest and YOUNGEST contestant here!!
As I Travel This Pilgrim Journey
Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Vocabulary in Use - Student Feedback
Desperately seeking Harmony

Categories

Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Experiencing Other Cultures
Festivities
Professional Development
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Vocabulary in Use - Student Feedback

During a classroom exercise today after the lesson was complete, students were given a writing assignment to help demonstrate and assess knowledge gained.  The question was posed to which each student was required to write his or her response using at least two or three of the vocabulary words from the lesson.

Question:  How do you identify with Leslie as your teacher?

Of my 14 students, here are a few choice replies.

"She is an amiable, open-minded teacher who is the epitome of a good, inspiring ESL educator."

"I like your amiable personality.  I consider it as a happy occasion that our encounter took place today.  It is great how you are trying to make all students involved.  And your candy gift for everybody is a good way to absolve the atmosphere. Personally, I think you could be the perfect epitome for most of the teachers here."

"Leslie was very friendly and amiable, good professional teacher.  She absolved us of shyness and static.  Leslie is the epItome of good behavior and manners.

7 Comments to Vocabulary in Use - Student Feedback:

Comments RSS
Enze Xiao on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:32 PM
Hi Professor, I pretty enjoyed reading your blog, and I also think you are the wonderful teacher. I hope you continue to write blog.
Reply to comment

YEHAN TU on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:20 PM
Hi Professor, I like reading your blog very much. From my viewpoint, this is an interesting article. Also, I learned about some of your personalities. All in all, you are the wonderful teacher and I hope you continue to write more.
Reply to comment

Professor Leslie on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:29 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful comments: Enze, Yehan, Siyu, and Jinlue!! :-) I look forward to seeing you all in class on Wednesday!

Siyu Qi on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 8:53 PM
Dear professor, This is my first time to visited your blog, and I also enjoy your blog. I'm very impressed with your first class. Suddenly , I found has been no more than three years to write your blog. I hope you can continue to write more. :)
Reply to comment

Jinlue Zou on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 11:49 PM
Hi Prefessor,I like your blog.I think you are the excellence teacher.I will follow you.
Reply to comment

Burton on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:16 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Risk-free and Responsible?

We wished to head to see a baseball video game and TicketNetwork was the 1st ticket service provider we noticed web. The only real issue was after i booked the 1st ticket, their reps generally known as me simply because the ticket was not presented any more. Which happened twice and that i improved places two times previous to for getting the ticket which i went with. Their reps have been nice although.

Getting tickets by way of TicketNetwork https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketnetwork-reviews was simple thru my getting a member of Workforce Countrywide. I obtained a twelve.5% cashback each time I purchased a thing thru TicketNetwork as well as their value was commonly less costly than that of StubHub. I have implemented TicketNetwork a whole lot of periods to have tickets for live shows and sports gatherings. The shipping and delivery from the tickets which i ordered was fine. I could print the tickets off properly absent if I necessary to or these would indicate up around the mail. TicketNetwork have been reliable and i have do not ever experienced a difficulty with the a multitude of days that I've made use of them.

TicketNetwork has fairly brilliant ticket selling prices. I printed the tickets off from their homepage. Over-all, I've experienced a pretty high quality knowledge.

I went online and was shopping near once i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket merchants, the price can be described as hit and miss out on on the grounds that they don�t notify what the genuine assistance price could possibly be until you are prepared to hit pay for. I took a chance with TicketNetwork seeing as their charge appeared to be lower priced. Their service fee was sort of a killer as many of the people have been similar. My tickets have been delivered on the predicted time-frame.

Reply to comment

big assignments on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:06 AM
Value of the education is much discussed subject in the most countries. Because main purpose of any education will go with the value of face to face talk just like orientation. Because live presentation build up the confidence.
Reply to comment