TESOL - ESL/EFL - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Spelling Bee - Meet the latest and YOUNGEST contestant here!!
As I Travel This Pilgrim Journey
Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Vocabulary in Use - Student Feedback
Desperately seeking Harmony

Categories

Effective Writing: Emails to Essays
Experiencing Other Cultures
Festivities
Professional Development
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Language learners celebrate as 2012 comes to a close

The holidays are here and we at Leslie's Language and Literacy Services will be celebrating with the Intermediate/High Intermediate Vocabulary students during our last class of the year at the International Center.  After our evening class on Monday, December 17 we will celebrate with music and dancing at a local venue on the Upper East side in New York!!

For more information, please contact us!

9 Comments to Language learners celebrate as 2012 comes to a close:

Comments RSS
Charlotte on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:21 AM
That's good news. For students such celebration time is very refreshing indeed. Hope everyone enjoyed celebration! Thanks.
Reply to comment

Leslie on Friday, May 24, 2013 10:50 PM
Thank you very much, Charlotte! I appreciate your positive feedback!
Reply to comment

Kristie on Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:02 AM
Leslie's Language and Literacy Services are quite great. Students are having very good time learning languages through their services. My cousin studying in there and he is so happy taking tuition from there. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Leslie on Friday, January 31, 2014 9:00 PM
Kristie, I apologize for not responding sooner, but I am very appreciative of your positive comments here on the site. I am very happy to know that your cousin enjoyed studying with me.

translation service on Sunday, June 21, 2015 10:55 AM
Hey dude this is so informative post language learners celebration. That is amazing to know Intermediate/High Intermediate Vocabulary students during our last class of the year at the International Center. Thanks for sharing..
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:15 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

academic writing australia on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:46 AM
In some mechanically propelled nations the youngsters are extremely smart and upbeat and making the most of their instructive vocations in school, school and in the college. Their folks and govt give them much centrality and help them to appreciate the accomplishment of training.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, June 03, 2019 7:03 AM
t
Reply to comment

resumes planet reviews on Thursday, June 06, 2019 9:34 PM
I am really sad seeing this post. I am too late to this event. But glad to see this blog. I am looking forward to your upcoming events like this. I really want to enhance my English vocabulary, formal and informal. I really want to help some street children outside my place. If I am able to find a perfect time and place to learn that, I will really grab that opportunity. I am hoping that you have a successful event and business up until now. Moving forward to meet you soon. Thank you and have a great day.
Reply to comment